To protect the security of our information, the site is configured to require administrator approval of all new accounts. This means that the Reonion Committee will see whether they find your name in the list of all classmates. As soon as they do, they will activate your account and you will receive a confirmation email. This may take a day or two after you register.
When you fill in the registration fields, please keep this in mind:
- Your username must not be empty and must not contain spaces or dashes.
- Your email address must be accurate or you won’t receive the confirmation email or other important announcements over the next year.
- Accept the privacy notice or the registration will fail and you’ll have to start over.
After your account is confirmed, you can log in and see the rest of the site. The first thing you should do is go to your Profile page and confirm the information you entered. You can also:
- Enter information about yourself: work, family, favorite HS memories, etc. Please do! We’d all like to know how you’re doing.
- Upload a current picture.
- Enable your 1970 yearbook picture in your profile (we have uploaded all senior pictures that were in the 1970 yearbook – if yours is missing, and you have a photo from circa 1970, please send that to us).
- Update your password.
- Change other settings, such as your attendance at the upcoming reunion events.
If you have trouble getting registered or logged in, please send an email to email@example.com.